This luxurious lotion-like product is paraben-free because, unlike lotions which contain water, it does not require a preservative! (Yay for keepin’ it natural!!) Instead, it’s made up of oils only and whipped to a buttery consistency that glides on beautifully as it melts on contact with the warmth of your skin. These oils are known to absorb into the skin quickly, leaving your skin feeling soft and hydrated, without feeling greasy.
Directions: With dry hands (to avoid getting water into the container), apply to anywhere that you would normally use body lotion, and rub in.
Ingredients: Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter, Fair Trade Organic Mango Butter, Fair Trade Organic Shea Butter, Organic Almond Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, and Essential Oils.
- Each small jar contains 2 ounces.
- Each large jar contains 3 ounces.
About Our Scents
- Our unscented body butter has no essential oils added. It has a light chocolate scent because of the natural cocoa butter used in our recipe. The other scented body butters are made with a deodorized cocoa butter so the chocolate scent does not compete with the essential oil scents.
- If there was a scent for a warm, cozy hug, Cashmere would be it! This scent is a popular choice for both men and women. It’s scented with of smoky vetiver, juicy orange, spicy clove, and a subtle hint of herbal and floral notes. Made with lavender, orange, clary sage, vetiver, patchouli, ylang ylang, and clove essential oils.
- Our Gardens & Groves body butter has a light citrus and herbal scent. Made with essential oils of ho wood, orange, litsea cubeba, cedarwood, clary Sage, & lavender)
- Our Petals & Candlelight scented body butter has floral and sandalwood notes, with a touch of smoky vetiver. Made with essential oils of geranium, amyris, ylang ylang, and vetiver.
- Our Lavender & Eucalyptus scented body butter is a popular choice for it’s calming qualities. Made with lavender and eucalyptus essential oils.
Caution: Keep away from eyes. Product will melt in heat (above 80˚F). Discontinue use with any adverse reaction.